Castlemaine State Festival 2013
Open Studios and Exhibitions
Advertising your exhibition in the 2013 Castlemaine State Festival Program
Advertising bookings are now open!
Download the Booking Form HERE
The Castlemaine State Festival encourages artists from the region to be actively involved in the Festival by placing an advertisement in the dedicated ‘Open Studios and Exhibitions’ section. This is a unique opportunity for local artists, collectives and galleries to advertise and promote their work to Festival audiences.
PLEASE NOTE: In previous years there have been separate categories for artists who wished to advertise exhibitions developed in response to a festival theme (Category 2) and those who did not respond to the theme (Category 3). In 2013 there will be NO categories, however artists are encouraged to consider the 2013 CSF overarching theme of “Elemental” in the development of their work.
To be eligible to advertise a visual arts event in the 2013 Festival Program, applicants need to:
- Complete the included form, and return it by 5 pm, 3 September 2012;
- Pay for your advertisement by 5 pm, 3 September 2012;
- Meet all deadlines for sending in images and proofing your advertisement;
- Be (or represent) an artist living or working within Mount Alexander Shire and its immediate surrounds, or have demonstrably strong ties to the Goldfields Region;
- Have your own venue or space for the display of your work during the Festival.
Forms are available:
By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in person: Castlemaine Festival Office, 1st Floor, IGA Complex, Mostyn Street, Castlemaine