PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ANY CASTLEMAINE STATE FESTIVAL EVENT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, OR FROM AN AREA OF CONCERN.
Castlemaine State Festival has taken every measure possible to create a safe environment for all attendees. The duration of the Festival has increased from 10 days to 17 days in order to comply with strict cleaning measures between events and reduced the number of events per day in order to do so. We will be enforcing social distancing and have formatted seating especially to keep attendees safe. Most events will be held outdoors at the Western Reserve and Castlemaine Botanical Gardens, with more intimate events of reduced capacities in some indoor venues. Venues in Bendigo including Ulumbarra Theatre, The Capital and Bendigo Art Gallery have their own Covid-safety measures in place also.
Ticket holders are asked to not attend the event if:
- You have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- You are unwell with fever or any symptoms of COVID-19 (including cough or sore throat) at the time of attending, or have been unwell within the previous 72 hours.
- You have been in a COVID-19 hot-spot of concern in the previous 14 days.
- You are from areas where there is local community transmission.
Whilst at any Festival event please ensure you:
- Register your attendance through the QR code contact tracing system administered by DHHS.
- Follow all Covid Safe instructions on signage and directed by staff at the venue.
- Practice social distancing from other audience members who are not in your group.
- Wear a mask if required to do so by the Victorian Government direction and ensure you have one available at all times.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of all venues.