Castlemaine State Festival in association with Punctum presents
Hear Here is a pop-up radio station made specifically for listening at The Res. Experience a guided tour with up to five family members/bubble friends with a radio and map provided by us. Hear stories from local legends and passionate people, sharing their knowledge and expertise of this ecology from upstream and downstream. Through a series of recorded interviews Hear Here reveals new perspectives of place to the listener, each thematically inspired by the water, land and stories of the site on which it is created.
At time of printing, you can only be joined by as many legally allowed to travel together in one car. Book up to two bubble friends/family on one ticket or up to five bubble friends/family that can legally be carried in one car together for two tickets. Time adherence at the event will be strictly monitored so other booked patrons can be assured an equal share. Limited parking facilities at this exclusive event mean one ticket holder in and another ticket holder out so please adhere to your exit time.
Created by Daniele Constance, Dan Koop and Matt Cornell with Punctum Inc.
Composition & Music – James Marples
Information for ticket holders:
This is a self-guided bush walking tour which involves walking on uneven ground, including gravel and loose rocks.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and sturdy footwear and sunscreen and also dress for weather.
- The walk is designated as Grade 2-3 (Grade Two is suitable for families with young children and Grade Three is recommended for people with some bushwalking experience)
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please ensure you arrive at the Car Park, situated along Llewellyn Road, no later than the time booked. (see map and signs when you arrive) This event has strictly limited car parking facilities. We can therefore only admit one car per booking into the car park, and you will be required to return to your car immediately after the event.
- Due to the nature of the event, we cannot admit any latecomers
- No toilets are located on site. Please take this into consideration when planning your arrival.